Beverages Packages

pajazz28

How much is the cheers package per day?

It is $49.95 + 15%. So $57.44 per day, per person.

You don't pay tax on the package when purchased, but like any purchases while in a US port (including alcohol outside the Cheers Package), you will pay tax on Cheers Package purchases while in US ports...

For a good description of the package you can go to:

http://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/shipboard_knowledge/My_Awesome_Bar_Program.pdf

Edited by Rod in Az

For me it is absolutely worth the price. If you are going to drink 5ish drinks a day anyway, I say buy it. Even on port days I get my $ worth. I'll have 2-3 mimosas in the morning before getting off, a glass or two of wine with dinner and then another drink or two before bed. On sea days, I'll have more than that. Plus if I get preoccupied and don't finish a drink, I don't worry about it like I would if I was paying per drink.

Does anyone know if Carnival has a wine and beer package? Does everyone over the age of 21 in the stateroom have to buy the package or can only one person buy the package?

There's a wine package I've heard of here and there. I believe it's called Cruise the Vineyards. I don't have a lot of info on it, but I believe you pay a certain price (it's tiered) and pick a number (varies by tier) of bottles from a list.

Beverage packages must be purchased on the ship, i.e., Carnival does not sell them by phone or on their website pre-cruise like some other cruise lines. Also unlike other cruise lines, Carnival does not include bottled water or coffee shop beverages in their Cheers package.

How much is the cheers package per day?

I feel its to expensive at $57 per day others think its good.

I would have liked it if they included specialty coffe/capp/latte like other lines.

They always have beer bucket specials on the Lido

There's a wine package I've heard of here and there. I believe it's called Cruise the Vineyards. I don't have a lot of info on it, but I believe you pay a certain price (it's tiered) and pick a number (varies by tier) of bottles from a list.

This it what we did on our last Liberty cruise. It was available for purchase on embarkation day. There are 3 price groups to pick from Budget, mid, and premium. Then you pick the amount of bottles you would like to buy. We did one for every night and a bottle was always waiting for us at our dinner table. I don't know how this would work if you have YTD. Maybe they wait for you to check in at the MDR then bring it to you.