Booking AA

kag92

I am Executive Platinum with AA. Fly them all the time. Already once this year, and countless times since Ch. 11. No issues whatsoever. If anything, my customer service has been better.

Me too (although I haven't flown this year yet.) I spent a lot of hours on AA in December and had great experiences wall-to-wall.

When's your cruise? They'll probably be out of Ch. 11 pretty soon, maybe before you fly.

Me too (although I haven't flown this year yet.) I spent a lot of hours on AA in December and had great experiences wall-to-wall.

When's your cruise? They'll probably be out of Ch. 11 pretty soon, maybe before you fly.

Let's just say I wish I hadn't flown them this year...what a waste of a trip. MCI-DFW-SAT-DFW-MCI for a 2-hour meeting. But service was great.

I've flown AA on 6 flights in the past 2 months. My experience is the same as Zach's- they have really hustled to be on-time and compared to a few years ago their service has noticeably improved and they are modernizing their fleet and cabins.

Archived