How many passengers on 6th Dec Celebration Arabian Odyssey?

Only two flights seem to have been available for this cruise; Manchester & Gatwick, which would give a total of approx 600 passengers. As Celebration carries 1264 passengers, does this mean she is sailing only half full on this repositioning cruise to Dubai?

Only two flights seem to have been available for this cruise; Manchester & Gatwick, which would give a total of approx 600 passengers. As Celebration carries 1264 passengers, does this mean she is sailing only half full on this repositioning cruise to Dubai?

Are there two flights from each of Manchester and Gatwick?

Hi Kruzseeker

May have now answered my own question. Our Manchester & the Gatwick flights are for a 15 night cruise returning home 21/12 and there are Birmingham & Glasgow flights for only 14 nights returning on 20/12. We have an extra night on board in Dubai. Looking forward to going but we have never spent longer than 2 days at sea before so this could be interesting!

Re your comment on Petra etc;I would have liked to go to Wadi Rum this time as we have seen Petra, but unfortunately Thomson are not offering this excursion. Just Petra, Dead Sea & Movenpick Hotel beach are available.

Hi Kruzseeker

May have now answered my own question. Our Manchester & the Gatwick flights are for a 15 night cruise returning home 21/12 and there are Birmingham & Glasgow flights for only 14 nights returning on 20/12. We have an extra night on board in Dubai. Looking forward to going but we have never spent longer than 2 days at sea before so this could be interesting!

Re your comment on Petra etc;I would have liked to go to Wadi Rum this time as we have seen Petra, but unfortunately Thomson are not offering this excursion. Just Petra, Dead Sea & Movenpick Hotel beach are available.

I hope you don't mind me butting in, I just wanted to say if you have been to Petra the Dead Sea excursion is great. Plus you drive through the desert and see all the different colours of the sand as you would at Wadi Rum.

We (two) booked this trip in September and are on the Glasgow flight.

When we booked, some of the ports had no shorex available to either look at or book. (Some are still not showing shorex)

We checked every couple of days or so and on Oct 1st we found Aqaba shorex listed. As we have previously visited Petra we booked and paid for the Wadi Rum shorex and received a confirmation e-mail by return and payment went through our bank account. It is no longer showing so I assume fully booked and hopefully not cancelled as we really want to do that one.

We had noticed that when we booked that one and another from Khasab that neither of our booked shorex is showing on our planner.

I only now found this thread, as it should really be a Roll Call. Had checked Roll Calls periodically hoping someone would start one and were beginning to think we were travelling solo.

Some pax are likely to be disappointed at having missed Wadi Rum. There would still be time to contact local travel companies to arrange one, and if there is a Roll Call could possibly find others to share as the Roll Call is where people would look.