Seeing dolphins in Martinique?

lmd912

I'm searching for some fun things to do in Martinique! I found a company that does a boat outing where you get close to pods of dolphins. It looks great, but the website is in French, so I'm assuming that the tour will be in French, too. Can anyone give me a lead on a tour where we would see dolphins but the guides speak English? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I have been tryin gto find the same thing. I found a tour that goes to those wild dolphins then goes to a bay to swim with sea turtles. It's in French and I have been trying to find this in English.

I would even do it with the cruise ship if they offered it..but so far they don't.

Hopefully someone will reply.

• 2 weeks later...
I have been tryin gto find the same thing. I found a tour that goes to those wild dolphins then goes to a bay to swim with sea turtles. It's in French and I have been trying to find this in English.

I would even do it with the cruise ship if they offered it..but so far they don't.

Hopefully someone will reply.

That sounds good (I'm obsessed with sea turtles! haha). What is the name of the tour/company? Sometimes, the website is in French but someone on the boat can speak English. Have you read any reviews of it on trip advisor? Sometimes you'll get lucky and someone will mention it.

I do speak some French, though I'm hoping to get better before we go. My husband & kids don't speak it though, so if not, I'd have to translate all day.

• 8 months later...