Long Island to Bayonne Bus?

Has anyone heard of a bus that goes from points on Long Island to the cruise terminal in Bayonne?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Would love this info too, please share it here if you find it elsewhere. I'll look too :)

I don't believe there is a direct bus from LI to NJ but the easiest would be to either train/subway/bus into NYC depending on LI location and switch to NJTransit (bus or train) to Bayonne.

dwr77 - Please come to the East Coast Departures forum with your question.

Also, give us as many details as possible. From other posts it appears you are traveling with 5 adults and 2 children. What date are you looking at? Where exactly are you coming from?

Tell us what you are really willing to do with a group of 7. As far as I am aware there is no bus from Long Island to Cape Liberty. As other have said you are looking at train to Penn Station and then either train to Newark and 2 cabs to the port or PATH to Hoboken, light rail to Bayonne and 2 local cabs to the port. Train to Newark is $5/pp. 1 cab to the port is $50-55. Path is $1.75/pp. Light rail is $2.10. Local cab is $10.

Have you looked at car services? Can you drive to the port even if you take 2 cars?

Archived