How do you see OBC on line?

I was not able to see my OBC before I sailed. I took copies of my RCCL Visa Certificates with me and sure enough $150 of my OBC never showed up. Tried to get it straight on the ship but they just didn't come through. They did give me a number to RCCL to call, which I did when I got home and they said they have credited my credit card. From now on, I will always get my OBC confirmed before I sail.

We had OBCs from the Next Cruise Program for ourselves and gave the two Friends and Family Certificates to others who sailed with us because of this bonus. We had all booked direct with RC and nothing ever showed on our online account. I call the Crown and Anchor Society before our recent cruise to confirm they had the received the certificates we had sent in and that all of us had the OBCs.

Thank you all, we do have the OBC from both the next cruise and cashing in the certificate from our rccl credit card. I will plan on calling this friday (when I'm off work) because I know it's at least a 2 hour phone call.

I am also trying to get the fuel surcharge refunded since we booked our next cruise last August, but RCCL cancelled the reservation in September (for some unknown reason they never charged my cc, so cancelled for non payment of deposit), then they reinstated it in March when I booked (same reservation number that says it was initiated in August 2007) and told my TA we didn't qualify to have the surcharge waived since we booked in March...

I'm sure it will all get straightened out, I just hate that I have to waste so much time to do it. It took 2 hours to get the next cruise reservation reinstated in March plus an additional deposit because when my TA went to apply our deposits to it, RCCL told her it wasn't a valid reservation number so she opened another one, the deposits we put on the new number couldn't be applied as the initial deposit for the next cruise account....

I was not able to see my OBC before I sailed. I took copies of my RCCL Visa Certificates with me and sure enough $150 of my OBC never showed up. Tried to get it straight on the ship but they just didn't come through. They did give me a number to RCCL to call, which I did when I got home and they said they have credited my credit card. From now on, I will always get my OBC confirmed before I sail.

How do you confirm it? Can they e-mail or fax you a printout? I would prefer to have it in writing v. verbally.

I booked via a TA and it is my first time using them so I am concerned about this OBC showing up.

I asked today for an email from them with the credit put in writing. Sure, it might not help when I get on the ship and it's not there but when I return, at least I have something to go back to the TA with and get a refund on my CC.

Ask RCL to verify that it is there and then ask them to send you the Booked Confirmation Invoice it is a PDF. It will show toward the bottom of the statement. Looks like...ADVO-$100 ONBRDCR(or what ever the amount is).

RCI places the OBC amount on the written confirmation that they fax and/or email. If you booked through a TA it is located on the Guest Copy of the cruise confirmation. I am a TA and I am looking at a client's booking with a $200 OBC. They listed their OBC on the guest confo with the cruise finiancials

My usual method of booking for the past several years has been by placing a hold directly through RCCL at their website. When I firm everything up by phone I ask for an e-mail or faxed confirmation, which has always included a record of the OBC's. If your OBC doesn't show up follow up with another call, and ask for a confirmation until it does. You may not be able to get a confirmation directly from RCCL if the booking has been made through a TA!

I booked via a TA and it is my first time using them so I am concerned about this OBC showing up.

I just check with my TA and he confirms that the OBC's appear on the account. It's never been a problem with this TA.

Ask RCL to verify that it is there and then ask them to send you the Booked Confirmation Invoice it is a PDF. It will show toward the bottom of the statement. Looks like...ADVO-$100 ONBRDCR(or what ever the amount is).
Ditto this.

OBC will not show online no matter how you booked.

Once an OBC is applied and confirmed it will show up on the Booked Confirmation Invoice RCCL will email you when you request a receipt. I assume if you book through a TA you will have to ask your TA to request this from RCCL and forward it to you.

If it is an OBC from a TA it likely won't show up until you sail as I believe they don't apply the OBC until very close to (if not on) sail date.

Archived