Carnival Destiny "Inside Spa Cabin"

ptcruiser13

I just booked a Carnival cruise on board the Carnival Destiny... Yeah, after reading the reviews, I noted it's an older ship due for a major overhaul early 2013. I got a great deal on an "Inside Spa Cabin" in the eastern Caribbean in late January 2013. However, I cannot locate any information that states where inside spa (IS) is located on the deck plans. All the reviews point to rooms on spa deck with newly added balconies in 2008. Anyone know where this cabin will be on this ship? Thanks.

Thanks essiesmom for the reply. Guess that is why I am confused. If you look at this sales page from Expedia.com you can see it clearly states "Spa Room" and it's at a slightly higher premium that inside stateroom - about $120 more for the 5 night cruise. I came upon this sail while researching an inside spa cabin on the Dream. I was going through my agent (why not give her the credit and opportunity to price match since I have been using her for years)... however, she was too slow to reply, there were only 2 cabins available, so I lost the booking. My consolation... saw this cruise and booked it immediately based upon my research. Now that I am confirmed, I am trying to determine exactly what I bought.

Thanks for your help!

Peterspa.jpg.3173fa08838d03597cd6afb15d9c1e77.jpg

Archived