P&O boarding times?

Jayneykul

I thought it should be the other way round mate. Keep the Chavs and Bogans off P&O UK and Princess, keep 'em on RC and Celebrity, or Cunard. lol.:p:halo:

I think it depends where the ships sail from.

Southampton mainly Brits on both lines so could go either way but Barcelona and Rome you get mainly Spanish and Italians who don't know how to queue and most in my experience have no manners.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

I think it depends where the ships sail from.

Southampton mainly Brits on both lines so could go either way but Barcelona and Rome you get mainly Spanish and Italians who don't know how to queue and most in my experience have no manners.

Interesting. This has not been my experience. I joined a Spanish market cruise in Barcelona. Approximately 2400 Spanish passengers and about 50 others. There was about about four rounds of queuing including outside the terminal but everybody was very orderly. I was rebuked for missing one queue. In my defence I will say the sign was in Spanish which I don't understand.

The Spanish passengers were lovely. So well behaved too. All inclusive did not cause any problems either.

All countries have their own normal behaviour. I am sure we can upset other nations as they can do us. I would not say that meant a person had no manners. Just that manners are different in each country. British people in Spanish resorts have not always behaved well. I can recommend a rather good hotel in south Devon for an English experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What you do is play them at their own game : don't queue , elbow your way through while shouting "permesso" and gesticulating a lot. I like the Italians. Each nationality has its different traits.

These wouldn't queue for the cable car in Santorini and when someone tried to stop a family of 10 one of them put a hole in his shirt with a lighted cigarette.