Key West webcam is back

Boytjie

So sad😔. Such a vibrant happy people place with tons of tourists!!!! So glad a lot of places are opening up again. We were at The DoubleTree for 3 weeks on business last year and I loved the town!

We will return no doubt.

Thanks for the heads up on the web cam👍

Denise:)

I noticed the webcam is up again. It looks like winter in the Northeast with everything brown and leafless.

http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com/

I'm looking out my window to my neighbors' yards and their big maple trrees have nott yet gone to yellow or red but they are stilvery green with lots orf leavve. . It will be interesting for me to compare to how they looked in therfall from previ ous years, when they finally go to fall colors how much this storm may have harmed them. Some trees in my neighborhood are a bit stripped and losts of leav ves to be raked up in most yards but no complaints. When I see whatt happened to so many people in the islands, Florida, Texas, Louisiana etc........ a few leaves for my landscaper to rake is fine by m.e Don't want to jinx the Northeast but so far we have been so lucky this hurricane season.

Thanks for sharing about Key West Web cam.

I noticed the webcam is up again. It looks like winter in the Northeast with everything brown and leafless.

http://www.keywestharborwebcam.com/

Here in southwestern PA we still have tons of green leaves everywhere. Very, very little color change.

Usually the Mimosa trees drop their leaves first -- they are still on the trees.

We still have a few apples on our trees.

We are in the upper 80's with lots of humidity -- for the first time this year, it really feels like summer.