Lemons & Lemon juice on Anthem?

I need lemon juice every day. Not lemonade, but actual lemon juice. Fresh preferred, but from concentrate should also do. I do have the deluxe beverage package. Can someone tell where on the Anthem will I find lemon juice or copious amounts of lemons? :confused:

Why not take a bottle of concentrated lemon or lime juice (real Lemon or Real Lime brand is very common in all grocery stores) ?

You are not going to find lemon juice to drink straight up. Nor can you assume any bar would be willing to squeeze their garnishes ( by hand) You will need to bring your own concentrate and dilute it

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Agreed - just pack a few of those little plastic lemons. I don't think they require refrigeration either.

Ok I gotta ask. Why do you need lemon juice everyday?

To dissolve and keep away small kidney stones. 4 oz of lemon juice in the morning, lots of water, no red meat or chocolate. (I do still eat red meat and chocolate, just not as much as I'd like to.)

Another helpful drink is lemon juice, warm or hot water and honey.

Did you get a whole lemon? Or scope any lemons out at the buffet? I can bring concentrate, but with my luck I'll be the first person thrown off a cruise ship for having condiments in my carry-on! lol

Not if you clear it with Special Needs prior to leaving.

To dissolve and keep away small kidney stones. 4 oz of lemon juice in the morning, lots of water, no red meat or chocolate. (I do still eat red meat and chocolate, just not as much as I'd like to.)

Another helpful drink is lemon juice, warm or hot water and honey.

Wow. I'm sorry to hear you have to go to such lengths to prevent kidney stones. I hope you get it all worked out before you sail. Have a fabulous trip.

🌷🌷🌷

Lemon juice in bottles are heavily processed (concentrated and re-diluted), contain preservatives, and taste horrible esp. if you just take it with water.

I think apple cider vinegar can work the same way but could be problematic taking on to the ship. Talking to Special Needs is the best bet.

At home every morning I have juice from a lemon or half lemon in boiled water to cleanse the kidneys followed by a cup of decaffinated herbal tea.I have been doing this for 13 years .

I do it on the ship as much as possible.

At home I eat brown rice bread with 2 tablespoons of almond butter every morning.This I cannot do on the ship so I have to improvise.

Lakewood has pure organic lemon juice.you cand find it in your supermarkets. I use organic lemon juice instead of buying organic lemons. Much cheaper comes in 16oz and 32oz bottles. There is another brand that's organic but can't remember the brand. Just ask for organic pure lemon juice at your supermarket

• 2 weeks later...

i too have fresh lemon juice every morning, We recently travelled on ovation of the seas and I the way I was able to obtain the lemon was to ask for room service boiling water every morning (as in a cup of tea, without the tea) with sliced lemon. They would bring me the water and some sliced of lemon in a plate.

Does this truly prevent kidney stones? I noticed you said small kidney stones. I get large kidney stones about every 3 years, they ALWAYS require a surgical procedure to remove them. I have been told by several doctors I am prone to getting them and to avoid tea and salt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Does this truly prevent kidney stones? I noticed you said small kidney stones. I get large kidney stones about every 3 years, they ALWAYS require a surgical procedure to remove them. I have been told by several doctors I am prone to getting them and to avoid tea and salt.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Studies seem to prove the efficacy of this. :confused:

http://www.webmd.com/kidney-stones/news/20060524/lemonade-helps-kidney-stones#1

At home I eat brown rice bread with 2 tablespoons of almond butter every morning.This I cannot do on the ship so I have to improvise.

Some supermarkets have small individual packages of almond butter available. You should be able to find something that would work for you.