St Thomas, St Maarten, Nassau

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 07:27 PM.
RI USA
9 Posts
Joined Jun 2011
Looking for "off ship" excursions for these ports. Please forward any advice/info you have for snorkeling and swim with dolphins. Also the best beach spots would be helpful too...thanks.
North Carolina
8,247 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
Since we have a port of call board for each of these islands, I suggest you ask your question again there as this board doesn't get much "action" is is really set up for the out of the way islands like St Barts, Bequia that don't have as many cruise visitors. You will get lots of info on the individual boards!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Caroline
E-mail: [email protected] (**Please put screen name and topic in the subject line of the email**)
"One can never have too many days at sea!"

http://www.cruisecritic.com/badges/
www.cruisecritic.com/newsletter
www.cruisecritic.co.uk/newsletter
www.independenttraveler.com/newsletter
13 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
I see the boards for St. Thomas, and St. Martin, but not for Bahamas - is that one listed somewhere?

I wanted to know if others have tried the dolphin encounter/shallow water interaction at either Blue Lagoon or Atlantis, and how they found it. We are cruising with Royal Caribbean in September, and are really interested in doing this. However, after talking to Blue Lagoon, they said we must book this excursion through RCI. Atlantis is quite a bit more expensive than Blue Lagoon, but I'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has!

Thanks!
North Carolina
8,247 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
Originally posted by drwyn
I see the boards for St. Thomas, and St. Martin, but not for Bahamas - is that one listed somewhere?

I wanted to know if others have tried the dolphin encounter/shallow water interaction at either Blue Lagoon or Atlantis, and how they found it. We are cruising with Royal Caribbean in September, and are really interested in doing this. However, after talking to Blue Lagoon, they said we must book this excursion through RCI. Atlantis is quite a bit more expensive than Blue Lagoon, but I'd love to hear any thoughts anyone has!

Thanks!
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum...aysprune=&f=58 Bahamas board
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Caroline
E-mail: [email protected] (**Please put screen name and topic in the subject line of the email**)
"One can never have too many days at sea!"

http://www.cruisecritic.com/badges/
www.cruisecritic.com/newsletter
www.cruisecritic.co.uk/newsletter
www.independenttraveler.com/newsletter