Binoculars

grandpops

Hi everyone

We are starting to assemble things for our Mumbai to Athens cruise.

Do we get complimentary binoculars and if so,are they OK for everyday use?

Grandpops

Yes small ones are in each cabin, as well as an umbrella, but I don't think we will need it on this cruise. See you soon.

Lisa

If you have a good pair of binoculars at home, I'd suggest you bring them. You'll be much happier with your own than using the ones in your cabin.

Edited by tgg

If you have a good pair of binoculars at home, I'd suggest you bring them. You'll be much happier with your own than using the ones in your cabin.

True! The ones in the cabin are about as powerful as reading glasses. They're great for looking down to the pier but for anything farther than that, I'd have to agree with you about bringing your own. When we're out at sea I love looking at passing ships and my binoculars are infinitely superior. :D

True! The ones in the cabin are about as powerful as reading glasses. They're great for looking down to the pier but for anything farther than that, I'd have to agree with you about bringing your own. When we're out at sea I love looking at passing ships and my binoculars are infinitely superior. :D

Vote #3 for bringing your own. We did not and DH was sorry we hadn't. Enjoy your cruise.

Vote #3 for bringing your own. We did not and DH was sorry we hadn't. Enjoy your cruise.

On the other side of the coin I have to say that the umbrellas that Azamara puts in our cabin for our use are just great. Not that I want to use them but they're heaps better than the flimsy little travel umbrellas that fit in your carry-on!