Independence of the Seas 6-night Compasses and Menus

ahecht

I have uploaded the compasses and menus from the 2-10-2013 Independence 6-night cruise to https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=300858D26087A5BF!124

These are the "old" menus, since the new menus weren't ready in time for our sailing.

I apologize for the quality of many of the menu and food pictures. I didn't take my camera to the dining room most nights, so I had to make due with the camera on my phone which doesn't do well with dim lighting.

Independence of the Seas 6-night Cruise Compasses

Independence of the Seas 6-night Menus and Food (including Portofino and Room Service)

Edited by ahecht

Thank you so much! This is fantastic! We will be on the March 10 sailing and hope the new menus will be in place but your info will be so helpful if they are not!

No one seems to know much of anything about the new menues; not on the ship or at RCCL directly. I emailed C&A about the menu 2 weeks before our 01/27/13 sailing. Got a response back LAST week :confused: , saying she has never heard any news about any new menues for any ships; lucky it was not a question of importance !

We are on the IOS with this itinerary in a few weeks. 1st time on RCI, 1st time with with teens. Having the daily schedules is a HUGE help!! Also, thanks for the menus - I've only seen the "new" menus. We are so excited!!

• 2 weeks later...

I uploaded a couple of additional documents:

The Planner (An overview of the major events each day, the dinner dress each night, where various live performers can be found, and the drink of the day schedule)

Departure Information (Including departure times, information of Self Assist departure, Luggage Valet pricing and forms, and departure request form)

• 6 months later...

Thanks for posting the Compasses and Menus! We will be on the Independence sailing Nov. 15 this year. This will be an eight day cruise, so the compasses may be a little different, but it was fun to see them, anyway!

Thanks for posting the Compasses and Menus! We will be on the Independence sailing Nov. 15 this year. This will be an eight day cruise, so the compasses may be a little different, but it was fun to see them, anyway!

Also note that the menus will be completely different, as this was from before the complete menu overhaul.

• 2 months later...
I know I'm crazy late but thanks for posting this. We'll be on her in January 2015 lol but I'm already excited and planning...

Just be aware that the menus have completely changed since I posted this. You can get a better idea of the new menus from http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/download-press-kit/7/