taxi from port of MIA to HOllywood, fl??

Nickymjw1

We are booked post cruise at the Ramada in Hollywood, Fl. Any idea how much a cab would be?

And what about a cab from Hollywood to FLL airport the following morning??

Currently I have a rental car reserved at the MIA airport to be dropped off at FLL airport the next morning, but prefer not dealiing with rental car.

Thanks

Port of Miami to the Ramada on Harrison Street around $60, Port Everglades to the Ramada on Harrison Street around $25. Ramada to FLL around $18. If it's the Ramada on Ocean Drive, add $10 to the cab fares. Why did you choose the Ramada? They're not very nice in the MIA/FLL area, you could do better.

Chose the Ramada based on location and price. Read on trip advisor it was ok, and a lot of local restaurants around it.

It's the one on Harrison street. So you think I should look for something else? Any suggestions? We are staying at the Sheraton FLL airport pre-cruise, but I wanted something better located post cruise to enjoy the town a little.

Our ship docks in port of Miami Sunday am, and we fly out of FLL Monday afternoon.

Thanks,

Nicky

I'm sure it will be fine for a night. It is in the heart of Hollywood with a fine selection of restaurants nearby. Young Circle Park is nearby, they have some fun events in the park going on at times. At one time they ran a trolley from downtown Hollywood to Hollywood Beach. Check with the hotel, if it's still running head to Hollywood Beach and take a stroll on the broadwalk, it's beautiful. Tell us about your stay when you return, perhaps this Ramada outshines the others.

I am going to check tripadvisor again to make sure. I can still cancel and book something else. It is for April 6th.

We have a rental car reserved at Mia airport scheduled to drop it in FLL the next day, but I don't really feel like paying a cab to to go MIA airport from port of MIA, then rent car and go through all that. I am thinking about maybe booking the ship's excursion to the everglades with a drop off @ FLL airport so we can then go to our hotel from there. Do you think it is worth it?

Thanks

Archived