Half Moon Cay Cabana rental

mimxmom

• 1 year later...

from another post

What is included in Cabana: The cabana came with 4 sets of snorkeling equipment (each set included flippers mask and blow up vest), a misting fan, 4 beach towels, an air conditioner, a small refrigerator, 3 blue floating mats for the water (I think it was supposed to have 4 but ours only had 3), 2 cushioned and very comfortable lounge chairs, an outside shower, a small table with four wicker chairs, a large cooler filled with ice, 4 bottles of water, 8 cans of soda, an ashtray. It also had a nice spread of snacks which included a tray of sliced fruit (watermelon, pineapple, cantelope and honeydew melon), a tray of veggies, 8 oranges, a bag of Tostitos, guacamole, salsa, veggie dip and sour cream. The back of the cabana is also lined with a huge countertop which has a ton of closed storage space where you can store your stuff and feel a bit more secure if you are in the water or step away from the cabana (it does not lock but at least your stuff would be out of sight). The fridge is also under this counter. I’ve read it asked here before and, no, they did not come around and replenish our snacks but it was enough for us to snack on throughout the day. There was also a hammock in between our cabana and the one next to ours that I believe is free for anyone to use however we did not see anyone using it throughout the day.

that pretty much covers it.

dh

• 1 year later...