Free Luggage tags?

Ghengis Klown

Just cruised on the NCL Gem last month and a few weeks before the cruise we were mailed a booklet that told about the ship and also included our preprinted luggage tags. But we were also able to log into our account on NCL and print out our own which I did because we upgraded to a different room just 4 days before the cruise.

I've seen sites in the past that allow you to get luggage tags for free.

Am I missing something? we've never paid for luggage tags for a cruise. Always get them by mail from the line or print them from a link on our edocuments. They've always been free.

Not trying to be mean just stating the fact luggage tags have always been free directly from all the cruiselines websites and or mail atleast those I've sailed on.

You are very welcome and enjoy your cruise

thank you very much. I appreciate it Irishman. I'm just new.

I've seen sites in the past that allow you to get luggage tags for free. Anyone know of one of these sites? I'd rather get one from a site, then print it out.

Are you talking about luggage tags from the cruiseline? I got the impression you were talking about generic free luggage tags. In the past, TripAdvisor has given away free tags. But I haven't seen anything like that in a long while. I have found some really cute ones at the Dollar Tree. (With the added bonus of not having to wait 3 months!)

Archived