Pullmantour monarch sept 10th 2016

seabourndt

Anybody going

I booked from Sept 19th Lisbon -> Colon.

I am excited as I think this will be a great opportunity to practice my Spanish. I am a Canadian, who lives in Mexico most of the time. My Spanish is weak as most people I know speak English, including my Mexican friends. Should be interesting.

I am really interested in meeting people. I had three friends who started out with plans to go on this great, bargain of a trip.... but they found the airfair to expensive. Its great, both directions, from Cancun!

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing much happening here balance us due soon as is ship visit in dover will be nice to look around and see what food is like are you planning to do any excursions?

Sent from my MediaPad M1 8.0 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I am joining this cruise in Lisbon for the transatlantic to Panama. The deal is too good to pass up. I had a credit on a previous airfare, I used for going Boston to Portugal; and a free flight from Spirit (miles) to return to Boston on Monday 2 am.

I speak some spanish, and english and french. I guess there will be tons of venezuelans and other spanish on board...hope to see some english speakers as well.

I've been on Croisieres de France and it was OK, at least they have the drink I enjoy since they serve French clientele.

I kind of like the cruising experience - and with the repositioning - it seems like time stands still and there is no stress.

See you all on board!

• 2 weeks later...

Hope the closer we get the more post we will get booked flight to hamburg on 7th step with easy jet staying in travemunde 2nts and Rostock 1nt after getting off in Bilbao overnight there and Santander then Brittany ferries to Portsmouth

Anybody going

we booked from sept 03 to sept 17 for 2 weeks. god its hard finding anything on this company.

I booked my tour in st-peter with them because of the visas my agent said if they have a good number of english it might be in english. It you have any tours somewhere else let me know we are 2

Hope it goes OK hope to see you onboard I board in Rostock agent says I have to register to get tickets earlier nothing on website but he says he will do it no upgrade as yet I have an inside

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are a group of us from the USA that are getting on in bilbao. Mostly in our 50s and 60s most single. From all over....California, las vegas, Seattle, Florida, Tennessee. And more. My boyfriend and I get on in rostock Germany when you do. We have all been doing other Europe trips over the last month ando are meeting up to head back to the states. Look for us! You will find us in the bars!