people that who cruised in Feb. southern carribean

alliecat1970

Looking to book this in the next day leaving miami going to grand turk, aruba, and curacus I believe, Feb 14th on the breeze, and I do understand the weather is unpredictable, however what were ur experiences, wind, rain, cold, ocean water warm at these places, water park on ship how was those experiences with these elements. Thanks I no i can count on my cruise critics helpers. Thank You Janet Rae

Edited by alliecat1970

We did the southern route last Feb on Adventure of the seas and had WONDERFUL weather. Aruba and Curacaco were nice and hot little rain here and there but nothing major!!!! Water was AWESOME, Adventure did not have any water slides : (. We liked it so much we are doing another southern cruise leaving next week on the Valor.

Edited by ILUVCRUIZN

Looking to book this in the next day leaving miami going to grand turk, aruba, and curacus I believe, Feb 14th on the breeze, and I do understand the weather is unpredictable, however what were ur experiences, wind, rain, cold, ocean water warm at these places, water park on ship how was those experiences with these elements. Thanks I no i can count on my cruise critics helpers. Thank You Janet Rae

The only port on this itinerary that might be a little cool is Grand Turk. Aruba and Curacao are much much further south, actually almost off the coast of South America. Grand Turk is north of Puerto Rico and can be considered part of the Bahamian archipelago.