Lunch?

alinnj

Where to eat a good lunch near ship of from water taxi?

Thanks!

There's a place we have eaten several times. I forgot the name, but as soon as you get off the water taxi, it is right in front of you, towards the right, you can't miss it. We have also had lunch on Front St. at a restaurant called L"Escargot. It's a 5 min. walk from the water taxi drop off in Philipsburg to L' Escargot that had very good French food and also somewhat pricey.

I asked similar question some time ago, and was recommended to go to Chesterfields, which is not far from the cruiseship dock, but I do not believe you need to take the water taxi there, and was told it is in walking distance from the ship. I have still not decided though, as I would like to take the water taxi, and roam a bit on the main street/beach area, so am also interested in suggestions near the water taxi dock and beach area.:)

Edited by SMSACE6

I asked similar question some time ago, and was recommended to go to Chesterfields, which is not far from the cruiseship dock, but I do not believe you need to take the water taxi there, and was told it is in walking distance from the ship. I have still not decided though, as I would like to take the water taxi, and roam a bit on the main street/beach area, so am also interested in suggestions near the water taxi dock and beach area.:)

We really enjoy Chesterfields but if you are looking for a nice place in town with a nice view then I would consider the Ocean Lounge at the Holland House Hotel.