Booking Thru Choice Air

Jaddy

What's the best way to book flights thru Choice Air? Online, call and talk to rep., or what? If I should call a rep., what is their number? I don't see it on their website. Does it cost extra to book by phone?

Thanks.

Choice Air's phone number is 800-533-7803

Just like any booking, there isn't one way that is necessarily better than the other. Before I book anything I fully investigate my options and prices. To do that you may want to check the flights/prices on choice air. Also check flights/prices on your favourite website as well as on the ITA software site. I often find better flights/prices on sites other than the Choice Air site. In all but one instance they were able to meet or beat that price and match the routing. The last time I called I was able to get a better fare by booking directly with the airline (Air France).

Once you are armed with all the flights/pricing you can then decide if you can book on line or if you should call. To my knowledge there is no charge for calling to book.

Just ensure you know what you want (and what you are getting) and go from there. My experience with the service from Choice Air has been hit or miss. Some of their reps are very knowledgable, others not so much.

And, be sure to read some posts on choice air. You may not always be getting the same class of tickets you could purchase on your own. It may not make a difference, but just as investigating the flights/fares it pays to know.

Edited by RickT

We've used it 4X and always talked with a rep. We've been lucky...whoever we've talked with has always been EXTREMELY knowledgeable, has always offered more then one option (and more then one price). For us anyway, the price has always been just a tad more then half of the best price I could find on my own. We've always used it for TA's only, we've always only done non-stops out of JFK and luckily for us, we've NEVER had a problem or issue. I understand that if you are using it for domestic, the prices are not so great.