Star Flyer Dec 2008 Booked!

SDTraveler78

I thought I would put my "roll call" out for the Star Flyer Society Islands cruise on December 14th. Anyone else booked on this cruise? I am really looking forward to visiting "paradise", however worried about the weather this time of year (however the only choice I have for time off!) Anyone care to share their experiences in the islands during this time of year? Thanks!

We sailed on the Tahitian Princess Nov. 7 - 17th in 2006 & only had some brief showers the day we visited Moorea. It didn't affect any activities at all that I could tell. It will be summer then, so there will be a chance of rain at any time. Temps should be in the mid 80's with humidity. Water temps stay in the low 80's year round.

We leave Friday for our trip on the Star Flyer! Will post a report when we return. If the internet is running, I might try some live reports.

Mike

Thanks for the info Budaman-- have a great time on your trip! I can't imagine what I will be feeling 3 days before I leave.... take lots of pictures and definitely let us know the details in a post trip review! I guess rain or not, it will still be beautiful and warm!

I guess rain or not, it will still be beautiful and warm!

Should be!!:D

I looked at previous year's rainfall averages and it looks like it's hit or miss during that time of year. It could rain a lot, or very little. Still though...we'll be in TAHITI so it's all good;)

Archived