Barbados excursion help

Iggiebelle1

Dear all as 1st time cruisers we have never been to Barbados before, I am looking for advice.

Can anyone comment on Glory Tours, Best of Barbados tour, it includes Harrison's Cave,Bethsheba, Welchman Hall Gully, lunch at Pirates Cove, and Carlisle Bay Boat trip to swim with turtles.is it a Good tour, any recommendations would be very welcome.

We sail on Adventure of the Seas 21 May 7 night Southern Caribbean.

Thank you

Edited by Iggiebelle1
Spelling

I haven't done those tours you mention, but I have been to Barbados both on cruises and land holidays.

Barbados is extremely well organised at the port area. They have somebody controlling buses and taxis and allocate passengers to vehicles according to where they want to go, eg. Island Tour, Malibu Factory etc, etc.

They will also allocate you individually, small numbers or larger numbers, whatever you want.

We have always found it easy to take a tour from the port.

The local people are very friendly and helpful.

• 2 weeks later...
Dear all as 1st time cruisers we have never been to Barbados before, I am looking for advice.

Can anyone comment on Glory Tours, Best of Barbados tour, it includes Harrison's Cave,Bethsheba, Welchman Hall Gully, lunch at Pirates Cove, and Carlisle Bay Boat trip to swim with turtles.is it a Good tour, any recommendations would be very welcome.

We sail on Adventure of the Seas 21 May 7 night Southern Caribbean.

Thank you

It certainly sounds like a good tour filled with very interesting stops.

My only concern would be the length of the tour and how much time you get at each stop.

Can anyone comment on Glory Tours, Best of Barbados tour, it includes Harrison's Cave,Bethsheba, Welchman Hall Gully, lunch at Pirates Cove, and Carlisle Bay Boat trip to swim with turtles.is it a Good tour, any recommendations would be very welcome. sail on Adventure of the Seas 21 May 7 night Southern Caribbean.

Thank you

On Adventure last week (and this week) and did Glory Tours..we just did the half day..but many with us went on to do the lunch etc. We had Cory as our driver and this company provides a great tour. Our May 12th tour was the first one where they can now pick you up inside the port terminal.

Glory Tours is well thought of - they are discussed very favourably on Tripadvisor. I've never been on it myself.

The tour you have described has a little bit of everything, which is nice. Often you have to choose between going on a land tour across to the East coast, or going on a boat trip - this tour gives you both.