first attempt at vacation slide show

cmodino

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing that was Awesome, Those videos made me so ready to go! I just got some good ideas for when I come back from my upcoming cruise in the 3 days. What kind of video camera did you use for shooting under water while snorkeling? You all were pretty bold to take the camera out on the Wave Runner in CocoCay! When I was there I came off the Wave Runner twice. The camera would have been gone! Again Awesome! :cool:

Thanks for sharing that was Awesome, Those videos made me so ready to go! I just got some good ideas for when I come back from my upcoming cruise in the 3 days. What kind of video camera did you use for shooting under water while snorkeling? You all were pretty bold to take the camera out on the Wave Runner in CocoCay! When I was there I came off the Wave Runner twice. The camera would have been gone! Again Awesome! :cool:

i just used my digital cameras

sony hx1

fuji z33wp (waterproof) this is what i used on the wave runner, wasn't worrying about dropping it because its bright green and the water was only like 5ft at the deepest

i just used my digital cameras

sony hx1

fuji z33wp (waterproof) this is what i used on the wave runner, wasn't worrying about dropping it because its bright green and the water was only like 5ft at the deepest

Cool! :cool: We went way out on the Wave Runners, out pass where the ship was anchored. I hope I can make some good videos like you made to share when I get back!

Archived