Question about web site

joyce&bob

Booked yesterday (via phone to MSC) on the 4/22 sailing on the Divina. Received e-mail confirmation immediately. This morining I was unable to retrieve my booking on the MSC web site. I would think since I booked directly with MSC it would show up almost immediately. Am I wrong???

If you book through the website, you will have access to your booking via the MSC website. However, if you booked your cruise with an agent,,you will not be able to access that booking via the MSC website. I have no explanation as to why this is,,but one would think wether you book via the website or an agent directly, you should be able to access your booking without having to call MSC each and every time.:mad:

If you book through the website, you will have access to your booking via the MSC website. However, if you booked your cruise with an agent,,you will not be able to access that booking via the MSC website. I have no explanation as to why this is,,but one would think wether you book via the website or an agent directly, you should be able to access your booking without having to call MSC each and every time.:mad:

We booked by phone through MSC directly.

We booked by phone through MSC directly.

I do as well and have to call MSC directly each time I have a question regarding my booking. I booked one sailing via the website and was able to access that booking on their website. Our 4-11-2015 sailing was booked via our PVC and I have no on-line access to that booking. I had to call to get our final payment due date,,which btw, would have been so much easier if only that booking was available on-line.

Do we have to call to pre-book for our boarding passes? Last cruise with MSC (booked through a TA) and if I remember correctly I did it on line. Has something changed or am I remembering incorrectly?

Do we have to call to pre-book for our boarding passes? Last cruise with MSC (booked through a TA) and if I remember correctly I did it on line. Has something changed or am I remembering incorrectly?

You will have to complete your web check-in on-line, but you should receive your boarding passes as well as luggage tags about 30 days prior to sailing. If not,,call your PVC (Personal Vacation Consultant), and have them e-mail your docs to you.

You will have to complete your web check-in on-line, but you should receive your boarding passes as well as luggage tags about 30 days prior to sailing. If not,,call your PVC (Personal Vacation Consultant), and have them e-mail your docs to you.

How can I do a web check in if I can not get the web check in to open using the booking number given me on my e-mail confirmation?????

How can I do a web check in if I can not get the web check in to open using the booking number given me on my e-mail confirmation?????

I have experienced this once as well. In my case, I entered my booking number, first and last name, and the date of my sailing. I immediately received an error message stating that I had entered an incorrect booking number. After a call to my PVC, I needed to add my middle name to my first name because that is how I am entered into MSC's system. In your case,,I would call MSC and they will be able to rectify your login issue.

I have experienced this once as well. In my case, I entered my booking number, first and last name, and the date of my sailing. I immediately received an error message stating that I had entered an incorrect booking number. After a call to my PVC, I needed to add my middle name to my first name because that is how I am entered into MSC's system. In your case,,I would call MSC and they will be able to rectify your login issue.

I bet that's what it is. THANKS...I will try again.

I ran into the same thing when doing check in last week. I figured it was a one time error so didn't post it here, but apparently it may be more systematic. My PVC is Paul Jones.

Booked yesterday (via phone to MSC) on the 4/22 sailing on the Divina. Received e-mail confirmation immediately. This morining I was unable to retrieve my booking on the MSC web site. I would think since I booked directly with MSC it would show up almost immediately. Am I wrong???

I had the exact same problem a week or so ago. I just sent them an email through the website with the booking details and my MSC account details and asked them to link them from their end. they emailed back about 48 hrs later telling me they had fixed it (and all the details were there when I logged in).

I ran into the same thing when doing check in last week. I figured it was a one time error so didn't post it here, but apparently it may be more systematic. My PVC is Paul Jones.

FYI, I ran into the same problem while trying to register the kids for mini-club online. The error was "please check your booking data". I added in my middle name and the form went through.