Independence of Seas 7 night Cruise Compasses request

lmp29

I board on Sunday (May 24th) so will let you know if there are any adjustments since we will only be the second 7 day Eastern that the Indy ventures out on.

I also noticed the Compasses no longer include the dinner menu name. :( I will note which each night is which and if anything has been changed. I have typed out all the menus by name here

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JYwhrj4mlz5Z4lJ-yk0qeqF89UBY-BfpQXg_hXWFRV8/edit?usp=sharing

BonVoyage

Dawna

Already got word from the Indy that the menu has indeed been changed up a bit. The Majo & Saffron appear to be basically the same, ****ake is now Sage with changes, Arugula seems new taking over the Basil menu with a lot of changes, Pomodoro, Jasmine & Pimiento also should be basically the same. Will update them when I get back.

Order for the Eastern Indy is Majo, Saffron(formal), Sage, Arugula, Pomodoro, Jasmine(formal) & Pimiento. ALL other nights are casual.

BonVoyage

Dawna

• 1 month later...
If anyone has a more recent set of cruise compasses for the 7 day western would be much appreciated... Trying to plan out the days for Aug 9th trip.

I have them from the May 30th sailing. I'm pretty much traveling all summer and don't want to download them to someone else's computer, but he sent them to me on email and I am happy to email them to you if you want to provide an email address.

I have them from the May 30th sailing. I'm pretty much traveling all summer and don't want to download them to someone else's computer, but he sent them to me on email and I am happy to email them to you if you want to provide an email address.

Thanks so much, I did a "friend request" so I can send you my email through there I believe, once you accept.

Thanks so much, I did a "friend request" so I can send you my email through there I believe, once you accept.

I've never figured out what a friend request does on Cruise Critic, but I know it does not allow private messaging.

Already got word from the Indy that the menu has indeed been changed up a bit. The Majo & Saffron appear to be basically the same, ****ake is now Sage with changes, Arugula seems new taking over the Basil menu with a lot of changes, Pomodoro, Jasmine & Pimiento also should be basically the same. Will update them when I get back.

Order for the Eastern Indy is Majo, Saffron(formal), Sage, Arugula, Pomodoro, Jasmine(formal) & Pimiento. ALL other nights are casual.

BonVoyage

Dawna

Any update on the menu for the 7 day eastern? Many thanks in advance!! Trying to plan out which night to do speciality dining vs MDR.

alright... if you can email me brianhodgson 11 @ gmail.com without the spaces

alright... if you can email me brianhodgson 11 @ gmail.com without the spaces

I accepted the friend request but couldn't find any info there, either, so I just sent them to your email address. Let me know if you don't get them. Each day is a different email.

Was Super Mario on board? If so, he is sailing on Indy all summer?

cei

I didn't see or hear about Super Mario, but I was incredibly busy chasing my kids all over the ship so he may have been on board and I just was unaware

Rob

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks to a fellow Cruise Critic member here is a link to the first sailing of the new Eastern Itinerary on the Independence of the Seas.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09ussgmjrqvqw65/AAA9hK3pyNFVZ19r08eIua7Fa?dl=0

You do not have to sign up for drop box to see them, lease don't think you do. I was prompted to but just closed that window.

Happy Planning!

Dawna

I got a 404 message when accessing the link. Does anyone else have these posted?

I got a 404 message when accessing the link. Does anyone else have these posted?

Are you looking for Eastern or Western? I was on the July 19th Eastern and was planning on posting them, but just got crazy this week and haven't had time to scan them. I can do it this week if you need Eastern.

It was a great cruise!!!!!!

Are you looking for Eastern or Western? I was on the July 19th Eastern and was planning on posting them, but just got crazy this week and haven't had time to scan them. I can do it this week if you need Eastern.

It was a great cruise!!!!!!

Please post the Eastern when you have time. I appreciate it.

Glad you had a great cruise looking forward to a review with pictures!:)