Complimentary Royal Refreshment Pkg??

I was just poking around on RCCL'S site and went into my cruise calendar to purchase a beverage package for my November cruise and noticed they were offering this special if you bought the Ultimate Beverage Pkg.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY,WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PKG. YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY ROYAL REFRESHMENT PKG AND AN ADDITIONAL COCOA COLA SOUVENIR CUP TO SHARE WITH A FRIEND. GUESTS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF LIMITED EDITION AMERICAN SUMMER DOMAINE CHANDON.

OFFER VALID JUNE 15 THROUGH AUGUST 31/15. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. ONE BOTTLE OF CHANMPAGNE PER STATEROOM.

Anyone else see this?

I was just poking around on RCCL'S site and went into my cruise calendar to purchase a beverage package for my November cruise and noticed they were offering this special if you bought the Ultimate Beverage Pkg.

FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY,WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PKG. YOU WILL RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY ROYAL REFRESHMENT PKG AND AN ADDITIONAL COCOA COLA SOUVENIR CUP TO SHARE WITH A FRIEND. GUESTS WILL ALSO RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY BOTTLE OF LIMITED EDITION AMERICAN SUMMER DOMAINE CHANDON.

OFFER VALID JUNE 15 THROUGH AUGUST 31/15. WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. ONE BOTTLE OF CHANMPAGNE PER STATEROOM.

Anyone else see this?

so what am I reading? you buy the ultimate beverage pkg (includes everything right?) then you get a free royal refreshment pkg (which is just pop and I assume it is meant for the second person in your party) then you get a additional cocoa cola cup to share with a friend (which means what? another person gets a beverage pacakage?) I thought the cup came with both of the packages so what is the third one for?

sorry if i'm just not getting this, i'm new to rcl.

also, I wonder if this can be purchased even if your sailing doesn't happen to be within those dates.

I don't think it is a good deal. Just another gimmick from RCL.

If one person in the cabin orders an ultimate package they get a refreshment pkg free. The refreshment package is ONLY for soda. If both order the ultimate pkg they get a refreshment package each. Big deal! Sodas are included in the ultimate package anyway.

I think they are trying to state in as few words as possible that ONE Royal Refreshment package including ONE extra Coca Cola souvenir cup will be granted. If two passengers in the same cabin were to both book Ultimate packages and each receive ONE extra Royal Refreshment package to gift, they will only get ONE bottle of Champagne if sharing the same cabin.

When I called RCI yesterday regarding a price drop on my January 2017 cruise, the customer service representative started to tell me about this promotion but I told her I was cruising as a true solo traveler (as opposed to a solo who is traveling but not sharing a cabin with others). Anyway, the June 15 to August 15, 2015 dates should not be sailing dates but the actual purchase window (because it would not have made any sense for the CSR to tell me about the promotion for my 2017 cruise if those were the sailing dates). My guess is OP somehow stumbled on to a page that was not supposed to show up until June 15 since the promotion will not start until then.

Edited by chaosdreamer

I don't think it is a good deal. Just another gimmick from RCL.

If one person in the cabin orders an ultimate package they get a refreshment pkg free. The refreshment package is ONLY for soda. If both order the ultimate pkg they get a refreshment package each. Big deal! Sodas are included in the ultimate package anyway.

so, if there are two people in my cabin and I want the ultimate package (which includes soda anyways) and my husband wants only the soda package then I would just pay for the ultimate package and get the soda package free, is that correct?

where does the extra cup come in. it is my understanding that you already get a cup with those packages.

sorry if I'm making this harder than it is.

If you get the ultimate package, you get a soda cup. Then rcl gives you a refreshment package for free. A cup comes with the refreshment package, too. So YOU get two cups and can give one to your husband to use for free sodas.

If you get the ultimate package, you get a soda cup. Then rcl gives you a refreshment package for free. A cup comes with the refreshment package, too. So YOU get two cups and can give one to your husband to use for free sodas.

thank you! I finally got it through my thick skull. I kept reading it and reading it and kept thinking 3 cups which made little sense. you explained it to me well.

again, thanks and sorry it took me so long. :)

and I didn't see that message. Of course, I'm on the Navigator and don't leave until March 2016 so maybe that has something to do with it.

i didn't see the message either so i hit the buy button and before i confirmed it i hit the cancel button. thats when i got the message. it popped up, i assume so that i would think twice about cancelling.

anyways, i put in a call to my t.a. to book this. its just what we were going to purchase anyways. my hubby does not drink at all.

anyone know how much the package is in u.s. $'s. it is giving me a price of $66 canadian, not sure if that is with or without surcharge.

And good luck getting the champagne...it was like pulling teeth when they ran the promotion for New Years!

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

what did you have to do to get it? was it not on your reservation? was it just like this offer?

what did you have to do to get it? was it not on your reservation? was it just like this offer?

I had to go to guest services and as usual they had no idea what I was talking about. I finally got one bottle delivered (we were in separate cabins and entitled to two), then it took 3 more visits to guest services to get the second. The offer was with the ultimate package, unlimited Moet & Chandon and commemorative bottle of Moet & Chandon with purchase. Had to show them the advertisement...I would suggest printing it out.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I just called regarding this deal as well and it does in fact run from 6/15/15-8/31/15, you have to buy the Ultimate Package within that time frame.

My question is, if you do so, could you then later upgrade the Royal Replenish package to say a Premium Package and then just pay the difference in value? (RR= $19 per day, PP= $49 per day, so theoretically $30 per day to upgrade?)

I've seen multiple instances of similar situations happening with other "Free drink package" incentives so if anyone inquires about this and receives any feedback from RC please post back!

I just called regarding this deal as well and it does in fact run from 6/15/15-8/31/15, you have to buy the Ultimate Package within that time frame.

My question is, if you do so, could you then later upgrade the Royal Replenish package to say a Premium Package and then just pay the difference in value? (RR= $19 per day, PP= $49 per day, so theoretically $30 per day to upgrade?)

I've seen multiple instances of similar situations happening with other "Free drink package" incentives so if anyone inquires about this and receives any feedback from RC please post back!

Yes, you can upgrade packages once onboard, and just pay the per day difference.

Just spoke to someone at the DP desk.........

Told her I was looking at my booking and added the Ultimate package......in turn ,it said the Refresh package was an added bonus.....

However,the trade flyer I got says the REPLENISH package......and that is what the rep confirmed(after checking with a supervisor).

She suggested I wait till June 15th(they should have it corrected by them) and if not call and they will add the replenish package..........

June 15th was supposed to be the date that one could book it anyway.

i didn't see the message either so i hit the buy button and before i confirmed it i hit the cancel button. thats when i got the message. it popped up, i assume so that i would think twice about cancelling.

anyways, i put in a call to my t.a. to book this. its just what we were going to purchase anyways. my hubby does not drink at all.

anyone know how much the package is in u.s. $'s. it is giving me a price of $66 canadian, not sure if that is with or without surcharge.

If you see the price as $66 CAD then grab it because my booking (in CAD) now shows it to be $79.88 but it was $66 or 67 when I booked. The US price was $55 when I booked and now is $65. Are you sure what popped up was $66 Canadian?

If you see the price as $66 CAD then grab it because my booking (in CAD) now shows it to be $79.88 but it was $66 or 67 when I booked. The US price was $55 when I booked and now is $65. Are you sure what popped up was $66 Canadian?

yes, it said Canadian. my reservation was in Canadian so i guess it just went by that.

It is $66CAD + 18% = $77.88 CAD per day.

If you buy it onboard it is $55USD + 18% = $64.90 USD per day.

It works out to about a 20% exchange.

when do you sail? When I hit cancel I do not get a pop up. I am thinking it might be sail dates...

Edited by Canadian Disney Mom

OK. So I went back into my cruise planner to take another look at what I posted last night since there were some that were thinking it would be a better deal if it was the Royal Replenish Pkg. This is the last paragraph on the website that I left out. At the time I didn't think it was important so I didn't put it in. I am not quite sure if I understand it, so maybe someone out there can. Here it is:

THE ULTIMATE BEVERAGE PKG. INCLUDES VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED OPTIONS. A COMBINATION OF ALL THE BENEFITS FROM THE PREMIUM PGKS. AND THE

ROYAL REPLENISH PACKAGES AS WELL AS A COCA COLA SOUVENIR CUP.

So it does mention the REPLENISH PKG. So I wonder what it is suppose to be?

The Royal Refresh or the Royal Replenish?