Can you help me pick best haven 2 bdrm suite on Epic?

2boyzmom

Thinking about taking the plunge for 2014 cruise (yes I like to plan ahead) . We have never stayed in a Haven suite and was wondering if the bow suites offer more privacy than the sides? Motion does not bother us at all. Thanks

I will be taking my 1st cruise on NCL next April in a 2-bedroom Haven Suite. We are on the side, but I heard that the front Suites are 3 feet wider. I don't think they are the same length, though. I asked my PCC if he could get us in one if someone cancels but he said the probability of that may be quite slim. But he'll keep an I out anyway. I was told that the 2nd bedroom has more room in the front suite. Good luck.

I will be taking my 1st cruise on NCL next April in a 2-bedroom Haven Suite. We are on the side, but I heard that the front Suites are 3 feet wider. I don't think they are the same length, though. I asked my PCC if he could get us in one if someone cancels but he said the probability of that may be quite slim. But he'll keep an I out anyway. I was told that the 2nd bedroom has more room in the front suite. Good luck.

Thank you- I cannot utilize the "search" function here. I am sure there are tons of posts on this subject but I cannot find them. Thanks for the tip :)

Suites 16001 and 17001 and several feet wider. They also come with a very large solarium that is larger than the balcony in the other 2 bedroom suites.

But if you love an outside balcony, there are many choices. I was on deck 17 once and liked it. This time we booked on deck 16 and on the same level as the Epic Club and restaurant.

There are no right or wrong choices. It is what matters to you and what you like.

Suites 16001 and 17001 and several feet wider. They also come with a very large solarium that is larger than the balcony in the other 2 bedroom suites.

But if you love an outside balcony, there are many choices. I was on deck 17 once and liked it. This time we booked on deck 16 and on the same level as the Epic Club and restaurant.

There are no right or wrong choices. It is what matters to you and what you like.

I am booked in 16001 the cruise after yours.

Decided to try a solarium suite this time on Epic. Glad to get the extra space.

I am booked in 16001 the cruise after yours.

Decided to try a solarium suite this time on Epic. Glad to get the extra space.

Ha Ha

I will leave the suite in good shape :) If not, you know who to blame ;)

Cant wait to share experiences and reviews when we get back!!!!

Archived