Death in Paradise

Century2000

We are fans of the British tv program "Death in Paradise" which is filmed in Gaudeloupe. We will be there for one day in December 2016 and would love to arrange a tour of Deshaies. Anyone done something like this or can you recommend a guide who could take us from Pointe-a-Pitre to Deshaies?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, don't have an answer and never been there but I must agree to being fans of the show too! I have been known to load it on Netflix (all reruns to me now and anxiously awaiting new season) during a cold winter night, fix a mai tai complete with cherry and tiny umbrella and dream of cruising. Hope you can find a tour and have a wonderful time!

• 2 weeks later...

Love the show, too! Thanks for giving me the idea.

I found this on TripAdvisor. I think any driver can show you the filming spots. Enjoy!

ShowTopic-g147302-i3293-k5864666-o50-Death_in_Paradise_Location-Pointe_a_Pitre_Grande_Terre_Island_Guadeloupe.html

• 5 months later...

Our neighbours in next door cabin went by local taxi/van with others, done dockside and said it was a waste of time and money.

Only the beach bar is there all the rest of location are shells just done up for the filming, for example the police station was a boarded up Wharehouse.

And quite a ride to get there.

• 2 months later...
Our neighbours in next door cabin went by local taxi/van with others, done dockside and said it was a waste of time and money.

Only the beach bar is there all the rest of location are shells just done up for the filming, for example the police station was a boarded up Wharehouse.

And quite a ride to get there.

Thanks for sharing this info, as we will be there and thought about the show...

• 4 weeks later...