Top 3 Things To Do On A Sea Day?

Devmegsmum

Take a highlighter pen so you can highlight all of the things you want to do on your Carnival Capers. There is always so much going on during days at sea! Take advantage of the free activities. We love doing the trivia.

I've booked a transatlantic cruise for next year with 8 sea days, and I'm really looking forward to being in the middle of nowhere........

- Relax in a chaise with my feet up, a book, and some sunglasses to watch the waves

- curl up in a chair in the lounge with a tall glass of iced tea and people watch

- walks on the promenade deck, interspersed with naps and maybe a DVD.

Get a massage in the spa

Read a good book

Take a nap

Maybe watch a movie in the cabin, that's 4 things

It took me a few cruises to realize that whatever is happening onboard can be missed and not "missed" without feeling guilty. We don't have many days to just shut down in our life, a sea day is a perfect excuse to do nothing.

• Take advantage of the extra time and read a book.
  • Attend the seminars on towel animal folding and/or napkin folding. Or, try winning a free Ship on a Stick by joining in on the fun at the trival games.
  • Best of all on the last sea day and try and reserve a spot on the Behind on Fun Tour if it is offered on your ship. It will more than worth the $99. to join in.

Art class, choir practice and lectures. Sometimes watch a film in the afternoon.....visit the indoor pool if it's cold, or the adults' pool if it's warmer. Go to the smoker's corners with my e-cig, and chat.

Jo.

Perfect sea day for me....watch the sun rise, have a nice breakfast, walk a mile or so, get some sun and read, take a nap, read on balcony...cocktails.....dinner and relax more either reading, show or watching the ocean go by....

Archived