Which Sandals Day Pass?

jamiehaas27

I know there are 3 sandals, my wife and I will be doing southern cruise and looking to spend the day at the beach/pool. Trying to figure out which Sandals has the best beach/pools.

Sandals Grande has the nicest beach - long stretch, very calm waters. It is the furthest away though - a taxi will cost $35US one way.

Sandals halcyon is nearer, about $20US one way, however the beach is not great, and the pools are smallish. Sandal La Toc is about 15 minutes away also, again $20US one way, nice beach but can be rough as it's the open ocean. Nice big pool right by the beach.

All are $100pp for a day pass.

Enjoy your visit.

• 2 weeks later...
Where do you get the day passes for only $100? Every place I'm looking is $250 or more per person. That's crazy!

I have no idea where you are getting quotes for $250 or more per person. Direct from the resort, they are $100US pp, from 10am-6pm. Transportation to the resort will cost extra, on your own. There is also Rendezvous Resort, which is also an Adults Only AI, and offers day passes, which is closer to the port, very lovely, and day passes are $65US, again by booking direct with the resort.

Book direct with the resort for the actual price. Anything else is a tour company adding on whatever they want. Just confirmed with Sandals St. Lucian resorts today.

Edited by reedprincess

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
I have no idea where you are getting quotes for $250 or more per person. Direct from the resort, they are $100US pp, from 10am-6pm. Transportation to the resort will cost extra, on your own. There is also Rendezvous Resort, which is also an Adults Only AI, and offers day passes, which is closer to the port, very lovely, and day passes are $65US, again by booking direct with the resort.

Book direct with the resort for the actual price. Anything else is a tour company adding on whatever they want. Just confirmed with Sandals St. Lucian resorts today.

When you say you just confirmed with Sandals St.Lucian are you saying the company in general or is there another property called Sandals St. Lucian?

When you say you just confirmed with Sandals St.Lucian are you saying the company in general or is there another property called Sandals St. Lucian?

Meaning Sandals resorts in St Lucia...prior may be different for Sandals properties on other islands, the St Lucian properties are as noted above...