Repositioning cruise...Spain to Barbados Fall '07

GBZ39

• 2 weeks later...

I was on the crossing fall of 05, had a great time. Clothes wise, I needed my warmer clothes for the first 4 or 5 days into the trip (jeans, long sleeve shirts - what I had for the Paris part of my trip), but there are laundry and dry cleaner services on the Royal. Price was reasonable. After we left Canaries, weather was warmer and then I moved more into the summery clothes I had counted on wearing and spent lots of time in bathing suit after that. Need coverup or shorts, shirts in dining room for breakfast and lunch. Dinners were dressier - you could dress up or down, but no shorts, etc. at dinner. I did not need the rain gear I brought, and was not chlly at night after we left the last landstop in Canaries. Drinks were good, what more needs to be said!! Reasonably priced wine by the bottle or glass, mixed drinks, beer. It's wonderful to lie in the widows' net with 25,000 feet of water underneath you,,, crossing the Atlantic.. Enjoy!! And there is a full service spa with at least 3 different types of massage... wonderful.:cool: :D

• 1 month later...

We too are booked for this trip. We previously crossed in 2004 on the Star Clipper and enjoyed it so much we just had to be on this last crossing of one of the smaller ships. We plan to start in Athens and continue from Malaga on the crossing. I agree with GRHAustin's comments about clothing laundry and all of the pleasures offered. You will find the facilities on the ship will provide for all that you need to enjoy a wonderful time, as we have discovered on 3 previous Star Clipper cruises. Looking forward to meeting you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived