Where is everyone cruising to in 2013?

Bramcruiser

I have always wanted to be on a ship for New Year's Eve so 2013-2014 will be the year. I love a good party so I'm really looking forward to it. Haven't decided which ship or where yet other than from Florida since we will be there for Christmas anyway.

So it took 7 months to decide, but we are going on the MSC Divina for New Year's. Haven't been on them before but willing to try something new, especially for the price. Kids prices are so good that I invited my 17yo niece to come along for her first sailing.

Decided to take a break from Celebrity and try Princess again. Loved our Amazon itinerary on the Pacific Princess and many have said we'll enjoy the larger Princess ships - so cancelled our =X= cruise and booked a cruise from Alaska to Beijing.

Looking forward to it and hopefully will find some new friends.:)

For the third year in a row I'm sailing Barcelona-Dubai in May on Royal Caribbean. For some reason it's a sector that is very fun to be on board. Perhaps it's because it attracts cruisers who are looking for something out of the ordinary in more adventurous ports and perhaps because people go to enjoy the ship when there as many sea days.

Hi Everyone!

I'm just as crazy as everyone else. My partner and I celebrate 25 years on Valentine's Day and we booked last year for May 2013. We are doing HAL's Eurodam from Rome to Copenhagen for our first 11 day cruise. We are staying in Copenhagen for an additional 5 days. This is the longest vacation we have ever taken.

On an even better note I just upgrade to PS today b/c it was within what I was willing to splurge on. You only get one 25th anniversary trip!

Happy cruising!!

Hi Richard and Danny,

Congrats on your anniversary! My friend Danny (partner had to work) and I will be on the Eurodam on May 10th from Rome and just wanted to say hi.

Look forward to meeting, Anthony in Toronto.

We did the NCL Spirit to the Canary Islands in January.

We are doing the Legend OTS May 25 for 7 days Western Med. In October we are on the Celebrity Silhouette for a 12 days cruise to Eastern Med & Turkey. This will be our 5 years anniversary cruise:)

• 1 month later...

We decided to take advantage of a Mariner's offer from Holland America and go on an Alaskan cruise this August.

Can't wait!

Found a gay owned BnB in Seattle to add to our experience, and it looks wonderful! :p

--K