Photo Tours of Martinique

Host Faith

I saw this tour on Tripadvisor. Has anyone taken a tour with this company? Looks really interesting. I would love to book something ahead of time since we're taking my son with us. I figure we can take him in his stroller if this is a walking tour, and we'll have his carseat if we need to ride in a vehicle. Any thoughts?

Link: http://www.phototoursofmartinique.com/martinique/Welcome_Photo_tours_in_the_street_of_Martinique.html

I would love to learn more about them. We are looking for an island tour for next month and a photography tour would be great!

Hi MDSue! I found this link too: http://www.getyourguide.com/fort-de-france-l1606/3-hour-photographic-tour-of-martinique-by-day-t21885/

I emailed them to ask some questions. I'll post an update when I hear back from them. I would really love to take this tour.

We are from MD, and Host Faith, I read and LOVE all of your reviews!!

We have a stop in Martinique next Jan., and I have to admit I am having a difficult time finding much to do. There are very few ship excursions, and not a lot of info here on CC or on TA. Hoping you find something great to be able to share.

Thank you for the great photos and positive comments you always share here.:)

We have a stop in Martinique next Jan., and I have to admit I am having a difficult time finding much to do. There are very few ship excursions, and not a lot of info here on CC or on TA. Hoping you find something great to be able to share.

Thank you for the great photos and positive comments you always share here.:)

Hi Marylandteachergirl! Thank you so much. :) It's my pleasure to share, we all put so much into our vacations, I want to be sure we're getting a great value. Fingers crossed that these tour companies will respond. I've emailed both and written on their FB pages. If not, we might do the walking tour through Royal. We'll see!

Looks like this one is legit: http://www.getyourguide.com/fort-de-france-l1606/3-hour-photographic-tour-of-martinique-by-day-t21885/

I got a response from the company. The price is $165 per person, but you can bring a guest if they're not going to be taking pictures. So it's really $165 per full participant. It makes sense for us.

I asked if I could bring my son (2 years old at that time) in his stroller, and have my husband come along. So for $20 more than a walking tour with Royal would cost, we get a smaller, more intimate tour. Not to mention fantastic pictures. :)

If anyone books this before we sail next April, please come back and let us know about your experience! TIA

• 2 months later...

We are on the same cruise, and are having a hard time choosing between going to St. Pierre or taking the ferry across to Pointe du Bout. I did read that you can take an accompanied taxi to St. Pierre for a reasonable price so we may take that option.