EPIC booking question?

kkpcruiser

I am trying to book a last minute trip on the Epic for January 2013. I looked on the website a few days ago and many cabins were available in the category I'm considering but yesterday when I went to look further at possibilities, every category is now a guarantee. why would that be? For a number of reasons, don't want to book guarantee. Too much unknown for me !

now my dates are somewhat limited so this would be the only week I can make it work

Any ideas on why?

Is the sailing you are looking at on the 12 days sale? My Epic 1/5 cruise is still showing many cabin types available and I also checked 1/19 just out of curiosity and those cabins are also listed. Maybe there was a glitch at ncl when you looked? I like to book online myself but perhaps a phone call will get you better results.

Just in case you are looking at the 1/5 date, we have a pretty active roll call going and have a meet & greet planned already. You can join us on the Epic Roll Call board.

It might be on the sale. But it's not a hot deal . So if its on the sale , Is that what happens... All are GTY?

I am looking at the 1/12 sailing but thanks for the invite. Once I book I will join a roll call. Hoping this works!! When sale ends, Will it go back to cabin listings?

Is the sailing you are looking at on the 12 days sale? My Epic 1/5 cruise is still showing many cabin types available and I also checked 1/19 just out of curiosity and those cabins are also listed. Maybe there was a glitch at ncl when you looked? I like to book online myself but perhaps a phone call will get you better results.

Just in case you are looking at the 1/5 date, we have a pretty active roll call going and have a meet & greet planned already. You can join us on the Epic Roll Call board.

I am trying to book a last minute trip on the Epic for January 2013. I looked on the website a few days ago and many cabins were available in the category I'm considering but yesterday when I went to look further at possibilities, every category is now a guarantee. why would that be? For a number of reasons, don't want to book guarantee. Too much unknown for me !

now my dates are somewhat limited so this would be the only week I can make it work

Any ideas on why?

Sounds like those people that originally booked guarantees have not been assigned their cabins hence why you are not seeing any cabin numbers.

We have had nothing but good experiences with guarantees.

Kj....this am while out I also was able to bring up some cabins but now that I am home, again all are back to guarantee..which is irritating. I am going to call them as someone suggested.

Grrrr.:mad:

Thanks

Clear your history/cookies and try again. Jan 12th comes up for me with staterooms from inside to minisuites ..... even some aft balconies left.

Archived