Toasted Almond Martini Recipe

Lynda90

MY recipe is equal parts of Vodka, Amaretto, Kahlua, and Bailey's.

Do you use a shot glass and if so, is it one or two or ? shots? Do you add any half/half to it? I want to serve this drink to friends on NY Eve. Thanks for your help. :p

I'm not sure if this is the same ingredient measurements and/or recipe as the one used on Princess but did find a recipe at another source:

Toasted Almond Martini

1 1/2 oz. Amaretto

1 oz. Kahlua

1 oz. cream or half and half

1 or more cheries

1. Add ice to cocktail shaker

2. Add Amaretto, Kahlua and cream or half and half

3. cap shaker and shake ~ 5 seconds

4. strain into cocktail glass

5. garnish with cherry

6. Serve

Hope this makes the drink you experienced and enjoyed.

David

Poor Lynda! You will just have to experenemt in the next few days - buckets- shot glasses - this recepie and any others that come your way! You cannot serve to your guests unless you have taste tested! Happy New Year!

Poor Lynda! You will just have to experenemt in the next few days - buckets- shot glasses - this recepie and any others that come your way! You cannot serve to your guests unless you have taste tested! Happy New Year!

Let the clinical trials begin! :D:D

Does anyone have the exact recipe with amounts of each ingredient that Princess uses in their Toasted Almond Martini? Thanks for your help! :p

I am not much of a drinker but this sounds so good I am going to have to try it!

Do you use a shot glass and if so, is it one or two or ? shots? Do you add any half/half to it? I want to serve this drink to friends on NY Eve. Thanks for your help. :p

I don't use half n half. That just "waters" it down, so to speak. :p

I don't measure. I just eyeball it, but you certainly could use a measuring device of some kind. As long as you're using equal parts, it all depends on the size of the drink what measure you use. If you want, you can shake it over ice like a "regular" martini and strain and serve "up" in a glass. OR you can just mix and serve over ice in a short glass. I garnish with a cherry with stem.

I don't use half n half. That just "waters" it down, so to speak. :p

I don't measure. I just eyeball it, but you certainly could use a measuring device of some kind. As long as you're using equal parts, it all depends on the size of the drink what measure you use. If you want, you can shake it over ice like a "regular" martini and strain and serve "up" in a glass. OR you can just mix and serve over ice in a short glass. I garnish with a cherry with stem.

Thanks! Think I'll start with a shot of each and eliminate the half and half and go from there!

Thank you Near PDX. I just requested the recipe for the Stardust Martini.

Looking thru my martini cards from princess, they did not have the toasted almond but had the Stardust

10 parts of gray goose Vodka

12 red grapes (muddled)

4 parts Champagne

Chilled over ice and Strained

garnished with 3 red Grapes

Greg

Looking thru my martini cards from princess, they did not have the toasted almond but had the Stardust

10 parts of gray goose Vodka

12 red grapes (muddled)

4 parts Champagne

Chilled over ice and Strained

garnished with 3 red Grapes

Greg

Greg

Thank you so much. Just in time for New Years. Have a Happy New Year.