Air Fare from Atl to San Juan PR

ddbaab53

I would say $3hundred and something is a good price. I would say check southwest and Jetblue.

I agree! I tend to lean towards Southwest as they will offer promotions on fares to new locations, San Juan being one. :cool:

Last time we made the trip on Spirit. While it was cheaper than the rest, it was the worst flight I've ever taken anywhere.:eek:

We're scheduled to go there in October next year and planning to take Southwest...

Edited by rpettus

The best fare you can find is a good fare.

Check on fares on a Tuesday or even Wednesday evening as sales typically roll out Tuesday. Comparing different airlines is also a no-brainer, of course and Kayak is one way to do that although I prefer to check each airline site individually even though it's more work. And of course flying on weekdays is much less expensive than on weekends.

If you use those two guidelines you'll be paying less than others. And if you research flights on a Tuesday evening you'll probably be paying less that the other folks sitting around you that aren't as savvy as you! :)

Edited by blue_water

We had been watching fares from SGF to SJU on all airlines we had access to from SGF (AA Delta UA) for a looooong time. Rates dropped on Delta thru ATL on a Tuesday and we bought our tickets for this January on my bday Tuesday, 9/2. I can't say that fares always drop on Tuesdays, but I have the experience to say that when they did drop... it was a Tuesday :) Those fares are now about $200 higher than what we paid. If you have access to SW then you should be able to get a great deal. We lost SW this summer :(