Go Back   Cruise Critic Message Board Forums > Ports of Call > Caribbean > Roatan

Register here!
Forgot Your Password?

Notices

Old February 4th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Cool Cruiser

Question Anthony Key Resort

Can anyone tell me how far the Anthony Key Resort is from where the ship docks? My husband and stepson are on a dive tour from the resort and I need to grab a cab and meet them there in the afternoon.

Thank you!

Old February 5th, 2009, 12:27 AM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divette View Post
Can anyone tell me how far the Anthony Key Resort is from where the ship docks? My husband and stepson are on a dive tour from the resort and I need to grab a cab and meet them there in the afternoon.

Thank you!
Was with RCL's Voyager last year out of Galveston. The ship's dive excursion used the dive shop at Anthony key Resort. The ship docks on the southwest side of the Island and Anthony's is on the northwest side. And the Island is not that big. The cab ride was maybe 15 minutes from the harbor. Great diving, btw.
The dive spots depend on the winds. We left out of the resort and took the dive boat around the corner back to the south side where we did all the diving. They left us off on the south side of the island near the ship (and they weren't even taking the dive boat back to Anthony's). So make your plans carefully.

Last edited by chitowngoose; February 5th, 2009 at 12:34 AM.

Old February 5th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Cool Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitowngoose View Post
Was with RCL's Voyager last year out of Galveston. The ship's dive excursion used the dive shop at Anthony key Resort. The ship docks on the southwest side of the Island and Anthony's is on the northwest side. And the Island is not that big. The cab ride was maybe 15 minutes from the harbor. Great diving, btw.
The dive spots depend on the winds. We left out of the resort and took the dive boat around the corner back to the south side where we did all the diving. They left us off on the south side of the island near the ship (and they weren't even taking the dive boat back to Anthony's). So make your plans carefully.

WOW!! Thank you! I didn't even think about that scenario.