- Intially, how did the medical staff respond to the emergency?
- If you were medically evacuated how was it initiated and how were you
- How did Guest Relations respond to your needs and what type of follow up
support was provided?
- How was the port agent involved?
- If there was any communication with customer service during or afterwards, how were you treated and was there a satisfactory resolution?
I am sure there will be many postive stories as well as many negative ones. It is important for people to be aware of the possibilities that lie ahead in emergency situations. You never know when an emergency will appear and hopefully by reading other peoples accounts you will be better informed and prepared when faced with a simliar situation. Remeber you just never know when.
I am not sure where this will go, but I hope this helps.