Easter 2013 Fantasy

gbutzin

I will be on the Disney Fantasy for 2013. Does anyone know if Disney does anything special for the kids for Easter on their ships? Easter egg hunts? Bunny etc??? I was just curious? Also wondered if anyone else has managed to bring the bunny manage to their staterooms for their kids? We are going to have to try and plan this... Thx :)

I will be on the Disney Fantasy for 2013. Does anyone know if Disney does anything special for the kids for Easter on their ships? Easter egg hunts? Bunny etc??? I was just curious? Also wondered if anyone else has managed to bring the bunny manage to their staterooms for their kids? We are going to have to try and plan this... Thx :)

Disney NEVER allows costumed characters into a stateroom or hotel room.

I understand now.

The Perfect Gift theperfectgift.cc delivers gift baskets and bon voyage gifts to cruise ships in Port Canaveral. I'm sure that they'll have Easter themed baskets. I haven't used them but I've heard good things about them.

I understand now.

The Perfect Gift theperfectgift.cc delivers gift baskets and bon voyage gifts to cruise ships in Port Canaveral. I'm sure that they'll have Easter themed baskets. I haven't used them but I've heard good things about them.

I have used them and confrim thier value and the lady who runs it is a loverly caring lady and will do what she can for anyone. She is a FB friend of mine.

Archived