Impressions of Anthem

Peardrop

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, can you tell me if you had an obstructed view balcony? I noticed what looked like a circle cut out on your balcony picture and that came up when I googled obstructed view balconies on the Anthem. My husband actually likes how it looks so I wondering if I could find out what cabins have it? Thank you.

c2c968845f08ab895b03cacc271aa323.jpgc0f4b42eea69596c4e6f55489378c1f9.jpg31807c9ea6eb5f2086c43ac34cbea4a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What category of cabin is this....looks a bit cramped...especially having the closet "right" next to the bed...doesn't appear to have two nightstands :confused:

Our stateroom (12588), while somewhat more compact and narrower than a similar category room on their other ships, had two wardrobes and two night tables and a large sofa. Plenty of storage space though we were only onboard for two nights and that wasn't long enough to make a valid comparison with other ships. However, we did sail on Quantum last February for a longer period in a similar stateroom and had no storage problems. If I were to summarize Anthem in one word it would be "elegant" - in design, furnishings, decor and just about everything. :) I would gladly sail on her again for a longer cruise.

I enjoyed seeing your pictures and finding out more about Anthem. Thank you!!

I think it is time for CC to eliminate the separate thread grouping for the QOTS and AOTS. I know I can click on that thread listing and read the reviews --but, I do that much less often. I think in the beginning it helped RCL because the reviews were iffy. but, now I feel it is more of an out of sight--out of mind situation.

Hi,

I noticed on your photos that you had a kettle in your room. I live in the UK and usually sail from Southampton and all rooms have kettles, I read that they had been removed now that the Anthem is sailing from Cape Liberty. I will be on the Anthem in May after 5 nights in New York (very excited as I have not been to the US before) My question is can you request a kettle for your room, it would be great if you could, (you know us Brits with our tea)

The photos are great, thanks.

Hi Scooter girl,

Yes we had a kettle with tea and coffee, not that we used it! We have been on 5 cruises which departed from Southampton, and this was the first time we have had drink making facilities in our stateroom. I'm afraid I don't know if you can request a kettle but I would recommend asking as the attendants have always been very willing to try and get you anything you need (within reason!) in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk