Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral Review

schwimmair

Just used Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral last week and thought I would share my experience.

Overall we had a very pleasurable experience, on embarkation day the valet was a nice touch and we only waited a few minutes to board a shuttle.

The only negative is that if you use the express disembarkation they are slow to arrive. We waited just under 20 minutes for the shuttle to arrive while their competitors, Radission, Country Inn and Suites, Avis, Hertz, Park N Cruise all had multiple shuttles depart during our wait.

We asked why the delay and they said they are unable to wait outside the port and will only dispatch a shuttle when you call from their loading area. While I understand their policy the competitors had multiple shuttles depart before the first Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral shuttle arrived.

For those that live in Atlanta or want to bypass Atlanta before rush hour you know every minute counts so you may want to park your car at the port or with a competitor if you plan on using express disembarkation.

Overall Cruise Parking of Port Canaveral was a pleasurable experience. They have valet, friendly staff and secure parking. If you are not using express disembarkation I would highly recommend them, if you need to get to your car quicker I would park at the port or use a competitor.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My two cents...

We just got back home and settled in...

Sunday afternoon, check in was a breeze, even with a slight wait (there were three ships leaving Canaveral around the same time, so you could guess it was busy!). The van leaving with Sensation people on it took a FEW minutes longer, where as there wasn't many of us, but a full van gathered pretty quickly, and within 20 minutes we were on our way to the port. 15 minutes later, I was checking in with Carnival.

Thursday morning, we self debarked and made our way to the tent. Easy to find our person to check in with who told me "Next one you see with our name on it, you're on it!", and within 30 minutes we were back at our truck, loaded up, and en route to the Kennedy Space Center.

Given the amount of people there both days, I would give it a firm 5 out of 5. If we leave from PC again, I'll DEFINITELY park there again!

Archived