Little French Key or Maya Key-Help me choose

cpshaye

I've read incredible things about both. Now I have to choose.

They both will be about the same price. MK is a Carnival excursion, LFK is not. Both have beautiful beaches, both have exotic animals to see, both have snorkeling (something I've never done), and lunch.

Has anyone ever done both? Which would you prefer if you were to go back again?

We loved LFK. It was very clean and peaceful. We just relaxed on the beach and in the water. I think the snorkeling was $10 extra, which we did. There were no annoying venders. My favorite memory was holding baby monkey Lisa. All-in-all a great day.

We have done both and done Little French Key twice actually (so that speaks words). We had an awesome time at both but if I had to pick, I would pick LFK. It's just amazing there and it improves each time we visit.

I have reviews of both (and 2 of LFK) listed in my signature line if you are interested in reading them and seeing the pictures...there are TONS of pictures of both. It might help you decide by looking at both places. But then again it might make your decision even harder. :D

• 4 weeks later...
We have done both and done Little French Key twice actually (so that speaks words). We had an awesome time at both but if I had to pick, I would pick LFK. It's just amazing there and it improves each time we visit.

I have reviews of both (and 2 of LFK) listed in my signature line if you are interested in reading them and seeing the pictures...there are TONS of pictures of both. It might help you decide by looking at both places. But then again it might make your decision even harder. :D

Sorry for going off topic but what camera are you using for the underwater pics in the Maya Key review?

Thanks!