June 24,2017 Fiji to Tahiti!

swissgma

June 24,2017 Fiji to Tahiti! Recently booked this cruise for our 50th anniversary! Starting to look at places to stay pre cruise in Fiji and excursions! Any recommendations gladly accepted!! :D

Bula! Likuliku is an amazing experience, but you need to helicopter or ferry to the island, adding to the cost and time. The other resort we stayed at, on the main island was the Warwick. Also highly recommended, but nowhere near the same scale (or price!) as likuliku.

June 24,2017 Fiji to Tahiti! Recently booked this cruise for our 50th anniversary! Starting to look at places to stay pre cruise in Fiji and excursions! Any recommendations gladly accepted!! :D

We are seriously considering this cruise! I am happy you posted this, so I can read the responses as well! :)

• 2 weeks later...
We are seriously considering this cruise! I am happy you posted this, so I can read the responses as well! :)

We have been waiting for this cruise to come around again for 2 years! So excited to be able to go back to all that beauty!!

Bula! Likuliku is an amazing experience, but you need to helicopter or ferry to the island, adding to the cost and time. The other resort we stayed at, on the main island was the Warwick. Also highly recommended, but nowhere near the same scale (or price!) as likuliku.

thanks for the help I will check it out as well!!

• 5 months later...

Hey all: after amazing 7 day Tahiti cruise last Oct, went ahead and booked June 24 Fiji to Tahiti- early as cabins y booking up(probably because Cousteau is to be aboard for his last cruise with PG). PG should be in amazing condition as just out of dry dock. Staying 1 night pre cruise at Sofitel so not a complete basket case when boarding ship on Sat. Never been to Fiji, Tonga, or Cook islands so need to research the shore excursions. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Based on our positive experience with laundry service on 7 day cruise, we will again be getting laundry package....it's so worth it not to have to pack so many clothes!

Jill, Tucson AZ

• 3 weeks later...

Doing this cruise as a girl's getaway!!! Did the Tahiti with my husband December 2015 and LOVED the ship and itinerary.

Hope to see you two onboard. We'll "buy" you an Anniversary drink!!! :D

• 3 months later...