Dream repositioning to Corfu

off to Manchester for Montego Bay and repositioning cruise on Dream back to Malaga in 9 hours and doubt I'll sleep tonight

Just wanted to wish Pensioncruiser a great cruise from Malaga to Corfu in 17 days time wish I was staying on but can't have everything

Doubt if we'll see you in Malaga as we'll probably be at the airport when you arrive but have a wonderful time and I wish you good weather especially when you enter Valletta harbour - enjoy

• 2 weeks later...

Pensioncruiser hi - we're in Madeira warm but cloudy after a poor crossing only three hot sunny days out of the six unfortunately so only three days to go before you'll be aboard Here's hoping Cadiz and Malaga are warmer and that your sail to Corfu is good weather Top Men and Too Intense fabulous as usual We had a guest speaker every day of the crossing called Mel Williams - a 75 year old nearly made it Rock Star - he was so funny and very entertaining - Google him

Have a great cruise and give my love to Valletta

Hi Vitalsign yes Mrs PC nearly packed, its nice to hear about the entertainment just hope they don't go home from Malaga, but that's a bit selfish, pity about the crossing hope everything else was OK. I have been tracking you and at one stage it said your speed was 1.6 kts? think you must have been out of range. We arrive at 11.30 but our return flight has been pulled forward by 4hrs which I only found out when I printed passes. Anyway hope your next few days are OK and you have a safe journey home.

Sent from my VF-895N using Forums mobile app