Manhattan cruise port parking options

Vmk75

We are leaving out of the manhattan cruise port on June 4, 2017. This will be our first cruise out of New York. We were thinking about driving up the day before to do a little sight seeing in New York and we were looking for recommendations. Is it better to park in a NJ hotel that offers parking for the week and then taking Uber or taxi into NY and the port? Is it better to pay the expensive prices to park at the port? Are there any cheaper options besides port parking? Any info would be appreciated.

We either stay in NJ or Pennsylvania and drive to the port. I have parked at the port once and used Park Right twice. Because if oversize vehicle charges I am probably going to book thru Park Jockey for my cruise in June. There are several options that are an easy walk to the port.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Forums mobile app

I may or may not be on the same cruise as you. Breakaway?

I've researched and researched and looked into all,the options I learned about on here.

The best option for my party of 3 is to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Ridgefield, NJ. Includes parking for the week and round trip transportation to and from the cruise for the 3 of us. Our price is $230+taxes. Originally i booked for $250 but watched the prices and rebooked when I seen the lower price.

The price right now is $289. Which when you add in the transportation to the port still isn't a bad price. But maybe the price would go down again?

I may or may not be on the same cruise as you. Breakaway?

I've researched and researched and looked into all,the options I learned about on here.

The best option for my party of 3 is to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn, in Ridgefield, NJ. Includes parking for the week and round trip transportation to and from the cruise for the 3 of us. Our price is $230+taxes. Originally i booked for $250 but watched the prices and rebooked when I seen the lower price.

The price right now is $289. Which when you add in the transportation to the port still isn't a bad price. But maybe the price would go down again?

I just booked our room in July. Not a bad deal. Customer service so far has been outstanding.