So What Are We Hoping to see on Edge?

johhnnyt

I'd like to see dining venues unique to the Edge class with no repeats from the older classes of ship. At the very least, I hope they switch Sushi on 5 with something more appealing to the average cruiser. I'd also love a light-up magnifying mirror in every cabin bathroom, for those of us whose eyes are what they used to be.

I'd like to see dining venues unique to the Edge class with no repeats from the older classes of ship.

I'd also love a light-up magnifying mirror in every cabin bathroom,

for those of us whose eyes are not what they used to be.

I my minds eye, I'm still in me twenties.:)

I keep wondering, who is that in the mirror?

I love you all,

Michael

I really would like a faucet in the B/ R,that you could wash your face in without getting a scar on your forehead like the ones on the S class ships, the dummy that designed those should be boiled in oil,+ some decent hangers & hooks,I've cruised a lot,I could come up with a few more,haha

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I really would like a faucet in the B/ R,that you could wash your face in without getting a scar on your forehead like the ones on the S class ships, the dummy that designed those should be boiled in oil,+ some decent hangers & hooks,I've cruised a lot,I could come up with a few more,haha

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am new to X and trying to picture this... Any photos?

I am new to X and trying to picture this... Any photos?

Here are two photos. The first is on Equinox, built in 2009, and the second on Reflection, which was built in 2012. It seems that they modified the faucet on the later ship, possibly due to complaints.

EQUINOX - 2009

C10.jpg

REFLECTION - 2012

celebrity-reflection-celebrity-12900.jpg

Cheaper prices- really?? In consideration that one gets what one pay´s for- we can´t complain about the decline of the product when the prices get down.

A real prommenade deck that earns it´s name would be nice- and with deck chairs to go with! I don´t care for this magic carpet thing- they new balcony´s may be nice- but really not that important. The return of the old quality of X would be nice- but that I presume can only be dreamed of!

Nevertheless we will try the Edge and see for ourselfes.

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to enjoy all of the newness of sheets, towels, tablecloths and beds etc. I also want that wow factor, as our cruise falls over our 47 anniversary and is the inaugural...I am also prepared for things to take longer, especially meals, but the newness is what I want. We booked an S1 corner aft to enjoy the huge deck and wake the first day they came out for booking!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Definitely better shows.

Perhaps a game room with rest rooms nearby on the same floor.

It would also be nice to have a MDR that is open for lunch on port days...definitely wishful thinking, but it would be nice.

Better guest lecturers on sea days.

A more centralized location for Elite drinks.