Platinum Gift

gcaskew

I can say its probably not pictures frames, though it seems to vary. I got a Carnival cooler, that is blue and holds about 6 cokes. Nice, but I got them the last two times, probably I have enough as they are a little bulky.

Some got a pen and notepad they liked.

We were on the Miracle on Feb. 15 and received the little notebook and pen as our platinum gift. That was okay because we already have plenty of tote bags, thermoses and picture frames. Maybe we will get the coolers on our next cruise.

Anything they give us is fine. They just need to change the gift more frequently.

The coolers are the best gift they have given but for frequent platinum cruisers they really should let you choose from a list. After all how many coolers does one need before they stop coming off the ship like the picture frames.

• 1 month later...

I got a 4" X 5" folding "leather" notepad with a silver pen with "Carnival" stamped into the pad and written on the pen. We were on the Freedom 3 weeks ago. Much better than another picture frame!

I got a 4" X 5" folding "leather" notepad with a silver pen with "Carnival" stamped into the pad and written on the pen. We were on the Freedom 3 weeks ago. Much better than another picture frame!

I got the notepad on Ecstasy this last week too. First one, so I was glad to get it.

I got the notepad on Ecstasy this last week too. First one, so I was glad to get it.

Hopefully will keep changing them.

We now have two coolers which are as many as we need.

On the May 4th cruise on the Paradise, we got the red notepad. Hate to say it, but I have more uses for the multiple notepads that we have (4) then the multiple coolers that we have. But still, anything is better than nothing.:D

Also, 1 of us got a Paradise pin, & the other got an Ecstasy pin instead of a Paradise pin. Can't figure that one out.:confused:

Archived