Westerdam J1059 inside cabin

nacsivmw

We just booked this room while on another cruise. We like inside cabins, but our most recent inside was a bit small. It was located on the 5th floor which was very quiet, but in booking our next cruise we asked for a larger inside. The future cruise consultant recommended the J1059, stating it was "one of the largest and best" inside cabins. I did ask about noise as the Queen's room is above J 1059) our room is actually below the walk way outside the Queen's room), but was assured that noise wouldn't be a problem. We walked past the room several times and asked a few people with rooms on that floor and they all seemed please. Anyone out there in cruise land stay in this room or one nearby? We don't leave for over a year, so we have plenty Of time to reconsider. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
You might want to post this on the NCL Cruise Line Board.

Keith

Really? Westerdam is a HAL ship...

I have stayed in an inside K cabin on Main deck on Westerdam and Nieuw Amsterdam. I love them. If you go to the HAL board here you might be able to get more information on that particular cabin. EM

Thanks Essiesmom, didn't quite get the NCL reference, happy to hear you liked the J main deck room, I was more worried about noise from above on deck 2 than anything. I will try the HAL board, good tip!

Sent from my iPad using Forums