UK Reviews of the Week by GC48, Patch23, and mactire

CCHelp

Every Thursday, we'll select three cruise reviews to feature here! Plus, we'll send each member a Cruise Critic logo item. We hope they enjoy it!

Pride of America Very Good by GC48 The times in the ports are very good and there is plenty to do off ship but, as with all cruises, it is better to sort them out yourself in advance rather than use the ship as it will be much cheaper this way. We hired a car in most ports and, depending on the types of car usually costs from $46 to $60 a day for 2 of us, plus petrol. The roads are generally very easy to drive and the car hire company usually offers free shuttle from the ship. This cruise is a great way to see lots of Hawaii and we would recommend it to everyone, with just one or two reservations Continue reading...Very Good

TUI Discovery First Timer by Patch23 Entertainment was not our thing but different turns were put on in the Atrium and for us it was just really background stuff not really taking a lot of notice until one evening Nikki one of the Thomson crown came on and knocked the socks off everyone else who had appeared and even grabbed our attention. The one night we went to a show and watched Johnny Casson (Comedian) absolutely brilliant and we are still laughing now. Continue reading... First Timer

Aurora A Decent Ship with Some Problems by mactire They have a different theme each night in the buffet so there were some interesting dishes to be sampled. The layout of the Horizon was quite good with plenty of tables for two. There were occasionally queues but nothing to worry about. The Raffles bar serves Costa coffee and all cakes were complimentary. That was not advertised anywhere. The coffee was not as good as Costa coffee on land. On the subject of coffee I had read in a few places that the coffee on Aurora was not good so I brought my own. I have to say that the coffee on board in the Horizon was quite drinkable and was made from ground coffee so I brought all my own back home. Continue reading... A Decent Ship with Some Problems

Why not share your own cruise stories by writing and submitting your review! Your could be featured, and *you* could receive some logo stuff before your next cruise!

Write a Cruise Review