"LIVE" from Enchantment of the Seas / February 27, 2012

We aren't quite "LIVE" on the Enchantment yet as we are waiting for our ship to come into Baltimore tomorrow. Several of you have requested a LIVE thread to receive updates about the cruise & the ship and to hear about our adventures. Since many of you on this Cruise Critic board have been so supportive and have wished us well on our cruise, we would like to reciprocate by posting this new thread.

Please keep this thread civil - or in the words of one of our rollcall members "pristine." To be more specific: no name calling, no rants of legal action, no inappropriate posts, etc. This thread is a group "undertaking" on behalf of our rollcall members, and I know I can count on my fellow rollcall mates to remind you to be civil if needed and to cease providing updates on this thread if we deem postings to be taking an unacceptable direction.

Meanwhile, let the fun begin for those already in Baltimore and for the rest of us arriving tomorrow.

Here is our itinerary as it stands now:

Date Port Arrive Depart Activity

27-Feb Baltimore, Maryland 4:00 PM

28-Feb Cruising

29-Feb Cruising

01-Mar Cruising

02-Mar Tortola, British Virgin Islands 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

03-Mar St. John's, Antigua 8:00 AM

04-Mar St. John's, Antigua 1:30 AM

04-Mar Philipsburg, St. Maarten 8:00 AM

05-Mar Philipsburg, St. Maarten 12:30 AM

05-Mar Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas 8:00 AM 6:00 PM

06-Mar San Juan, Puerto Rico 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

07-Mar Cruising

08-Mar Cruising

09-Mar Cruising

10-Mar Baltimore, Maryland 7:00 AM

More later,

Kathy

Drove from Philly to Baltimore, had dinner at the hotel, now just relaxing and waiting for tomorrow.

We are very excited with the new itinerary!:D I will miss Labadee but to spend extra time on the other islands it's worth it!

Everyone from our Roll Call was on pins and needles all week and we were all glued to the threads about the problems the Enchantment was having. Hopefully we can alleviate some of the fears that everyone else with upcoming cruises are having.

Come sail away with us!

Till tomorrow.........................

Everyone from our Roll Call was on pins and needles all week and we were all glued to the threads about the problems the Enchantment was having.

Till tomorrow.........................

Not me, I was in a nice comfortable chair. One that was a lot more comfortable than the one I am in now. :(

Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are in sunny Baltimore even though we live just an hour away. We booked a cheapie hotel with free parking/shuttle service and HOLY C**P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We entered our room and we have mirrored ceilings/walls, and a giant red heart shaped jacucci for two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And did I mention the chandeler with red lights???????????

At this point, I'm afraid to turn on the TV:confused:

Cigar King, does Peggy need a larger bowl? She is welcome to swim in our Jacuzzi!!!!!!!!!!!

We really need a stress free vacation, and this is a perfect start after all the drama. Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

Everyone, have a safe trip, enjoy the crabcakes, and see ya'll soon!!

V & J

No way could I make this stuff up;) We are looking forward to a wonderful cruise with all our great new friends!! That is if we ever leave this room!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Vicki: Happy birthday! A nice way to celebrate your birthday - on a cruise with all of us from the rollcall! Oh yeah, meanwhile the jacuzzi, mirrored ceiling, & red lights. :eek:

Thanks, everyone, for your nice wishes for smooth sailing and fun cruise.

Kathy

Thank you Kathy, my birthday is on the 28th, so the whole cruise is my present!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, don't know if we'll get much sleep, never had so many mirrors before!!!!!!!:D At 10:30 we will be watching friends renew their vows by live web cam in Vegas.....48 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

Thank you Kathy, my birthday is on the 28th, so the whole cruise is my present!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited, don't know if we'll get much sleep, never had so many mirrors before!!!!!!!:D At 10:30 we will be watching friends renew their vows by live web cam in Vegas.....48 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vicki

Vicki: How nice... congratulations to your friends. See you soon.

Sue :)

I just sent messages to all of the Washington DC TV stations. I don't get Baltimore news down here in southern Maryland so the tip lines weren't handy. Hopefully at least one of them will show up to get the "real story" from all of the sea-sick, starving passengers (if those folks can stop cheering and laughing long enough)

I sent the stations a link to the story that was on Baltimore chan 45 news last week so they can see what was said.

Sudsy:D

ain't I a stinker!!!:eek:

Bon voyage to all those sailing tomorrow and in the future on the Enchantment of the Seas from one who is just ending his cruise. I posted on another thread that I just had a wonderful nine days, and not just because the fare was refunded. She has a great captain and crew, enjoy your cruises.

Archived